Weaving Buddhism, Body-Based Psychotherapy, and Relational Mindfulness to foster a sense of inner and out acceptance, kindness and connection with yourself AND others.
- Been on meditation retreats before but lost the connection with your practice after you return home?
- Feel alone and disconnected from community?
- Wish you had more friends who prioritize mindfulness & meditation?
- Feeling uninspired, foggy or lacking in clarity?
- Need to amp up your self-confidence & self-love and want to allow yourself to be seen in that?
- Do you need new tools for showing up more fully for yourself and others?
- Long to have a daily practice but can’t figure out how to make it happen?
If so, this retreat will help your full life feel more spacious. And you'll learn to enjoy each moment as it happens.