4 Steps to Shifting Inner Shame, Criticism & Judgment
- Got a mind full of shame and blame and judgment?
- Are you down on yourself because you can't get yourself to stop being so hard on yourself and others?
- Focusing on what's wrong all the time?
Guess what??? You're not stuck like this. You're not broken. Mindfulness and self-compassion offers a sustainable path towards creating more space inside yourself to feel a little more gentle, accepting and even FREE from being taken out by these heavy moments with yourself.
I offer this talk as an easy process to practice being in a new way with yourself. It's 13-minutes. Got some time to sit down, put aside any distractions and ponder this with me? If so... here it is...
To recap -
- 1 - Come into contact with criticism in your heart & body
- 2 - Create a response to the pain with compassion & empathy
- 3 - Embody a sweet and caring voice
- 4 - Growing the voice